30. apr. 2006

Personal love

Part of the philosophical task in understanding personal love is to distinguish the various kinds of personal love. For example, the way in which I love my wife is seemingly very different from the way I love my mother, my child, and my friend. This task has typically proceeded hand-in-hand with philosophical analyses of these kinds of personal love, analyses that in part respond to various puzzles about love. Can love be justified? If so, how? What is the value of personal love? What impact does love have on the autonomy of both the lover and the beloved?

From an essay by Bennett Helm, from the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy

2 kommentarer:

  1. Anonym7/22/2006

    Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

    SvarSlett
  2. Anonym3/19/2010

    vad jag letade efter, tack

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...